Thursday, August 14, 2008

15 Aug 08.

In a way, making this movie is my own personal Mt Everest. I have to plan it properly, solicit support, plus do all the hard work that is involved with it. It will require enormous determination and persistence to pull it off. Can it be done? Yes, it is done everyday...in fact more than everyday. Over 6,000 feature films are made every year throughout the world!
So, it is realistic and achievable.
The key is to undertake one step at a time. Also, even though in the past I have been satisfied when I have done my best (even though I have not succeeded)...In this, only success will satisfy me.
The key, I believe, is to keep the vision of what I want to make and create CLEARLY in mind. To visualize it consistently until it is made into reality.
Thought for the day...Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, can be achieved.

No comments: