Thursday, August 14, 2008

14 Aug 08.

Well...it is 10:48 p.m. as I write this blog. The fire is blazing and Doodle the cat is outside somewhere. He has been peeing inside so has been relegated outside for now.
I spoke to Jan a German cinematographer...We had a good korero about the trailer. He told me it will be a good idea to use a 'Red' camera...so I will go with that. If things work out between us, than I will ask him on board, as I loved his work that I saw...the composition and mood was ka pai.
Top is still on track with her mahi. Found out she is whanau (family) a cousin...so kia-ora cuz!
I will be spending all weekend sending out emails to the Maori businesses in Whangarei to solicit their support. I have been given a list of all the local Maori businesses...so I will be busy this weekend!
Anyway...thought for the night...Persistence and determination are omnipotent.

No comments: