Wednesday, February 4, 2009

5 Feb 09

(Cont') Now that I have moved to Auckland, I am going to re-organise my goals. The reason for the move was in order to advance my film career (plus a significant personal reason). There were very little opportunities for growth in Whangarei. Practically none. So I intend to focus 100% on my career.

It was a big move to come here. I intend to make it worthwhile. As far as I am concerned it is a brand new beginning and I will treat it as such. A opportunity for me to further develop my skills and knowledge.

I intend to sieze the opportunities and possibilities that exist here in Auckland. I will have a can do attitude and will be relentless in the pursuit of my dream.

1 comment:

MBW said...

I think it's great what you're doing. Pursue your dream all the way; Spielberg was turned down by a major film university and then rose to greatness!

That's so cool that you're Maori. I'm of partial Cherokee American ancestry (Eastern tribe). I'd really like to get to New Zealand one day--hopefully my botanical research will take me there!