Thursday, February 26, 2009

27 Feb 09

Everyday, regardless of my circumstances, I will focus on my goals. By doing at least one things each day, no matter how small, toward my goal of being a feature film director...is the key to success. For as Confucius said...The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Who would have thought I would be where I am now, in regards to my career as a film maker? Yet, I still have a long way to go. And it will be a life long journey. I will continue to set goals all my life.

Now, as for Te Whakapouri. For me to actually turn this into a film will be the greatest creative achievement of my life. And when I accomplish this goal, it will open many doors for me...many. But, it is going to take a lot of hard work and determination to do so. Determination and persistence are omnipotent. And that is 100% true. Success is not dependent on intellect, or money, or luck (although these things help), but above all, on determination. For when the shit hits the fan, things get tough, life deals the hard knocks, the losers give up while the winners carry on. And often when things seem their worst, those who keep on just a little longer, suddenly find success comes their way.

Up and at em...Atom Ant!

No comments: