Monday, February 23, 2009

24 Feb 09 (con't)

Well I have just had some excellent news...I will be scoring a computer soon, so I will be able to get into some serious editing once again. I am using Neo editing. It is only the basic package...but you can still do quality mahi (work) with it. I have heaps of footage to edit. So I am really looking forward to getting the computer.

I have sent a bulk email to everyone who responded to my ad on The Big Idea for the 48hr film comp...just to let them know where I am at this stage. I am going to do the best job that I can in that regards.

I pick up the DVD of the fights I filmed at the ABA on Saturday night. My collaborating partner said it looked really good...so that is kei te pai (good). I will email all the boxing clubs to let them know they can score copies off me.

No comments: